- 8” High-Resolution Multi-Touch Colour Display with simple swipe gesture
- Colour coded ECG display
- Compact, portable & smaller than a tablet
- Light weight, weighing 1.1 kg
- Real time simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition
- Onscreen Anatomical Hookup Advisor for real time signal preview and quality
- Lead reversal detection for misplacement of electrodes
- On-screen review of ECG, Interpretation & Measurements
- ETM Interpretation for Adult & Paediatric with ETM Sport
- High sampling frequency of 32,000 Hz
- Large internal memory of 350 ECG
- Extended battery backup of 4 hours of continuous display
- Integrated thermal printer
- PDF Export to USB stick
- Culprit Coronary Artery Algorithm (CCAA) for STEMI detection
- SCHILLER link software for PDF export
- Data transfer with SEMA software
- Barcode Reader
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. In representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.