- Automatic and manual ECG recording modes with selectable print formats
- Simultaneous acquisition & display of 12 / 16-lead of raw ECG for quality diagnosis
- Large Colour LCD monitor enables display of all 12 lead on a single screen
- Built-in Pacemaker detection, Pacemaker Measurement & QT Dispersion software
- PDF generation and editing
- Easy connectivity through standard LAN
- On board SEMA data management software which allows physician to recall any stored data for Review / Analysis / Validation & Printing
- The systems provide raw ECG data and averaged ECG data of any given time in different screen / printing formats
- The “EXEC EXPERT” software for exercise ECG of 12-lead
- The “EXEC Plus” program allows full disclosure and review of all 12-lead for beat by beat analysis & re-analysis of entire stress test
- Serial comparison of previous tests available
- Pre-defined protocols are available for treadmill and ergo devices separately along with user configurable protocol option
- Final report includes stagewise trend information for Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Speed / Grade, ST Trends, ST-HR Plots & Average complexes of all 12-lead
- Auto ST max feature to identify the specific lead which has maximum ST deviation
- REAL TIME BAR GRAPH to provide ST changes in all 12-lead
- Treadmill or Bicycle can be interfaced for stress test
- Sampling rate of 8000Hz
- The “SCHILLER Echoview” software gives an instant visual analysis of ECG data changes, particularly ST segment changes
- Stage-wise and final summary reports on built-in A4 size thermal printer or, external laser printer, with multiple print formats
- RISK Duke Score feature & Drug Test option
- Specialized filters for noise reduction with no compromise on the ECG quality
- 16-lead ECG
- BP-200 plus: Automatic Blood Pressure & SpO2 measurement device
- SEMA software for HIS/ PACS interface
- HyperQ software
- Vector Cardiography
- Signal Averaging ECG software (Late Potential)
- AF tool box for atrial analysis
- Arrhythmia detection
- The “ETM” software allows interpretation for adults & pediatrics resting ECG. Also ETM Sport software for athlete interpretation
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. In representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval
Treadmill for PC-based stress test.
COLT Treadmill, intended for use with all SCHILLER exercise testing system for administering a controlled exercise load during a diagnostic stress test. Standard features include the emergency stop switch, a full handrail set, and a long walking surface.
Heavy Duty AC Motor Treadmill
MUSTANG V2® Treadmill intended for use with all SCHILLER exercise testing systems for administering a controlled exercise load during a diagnostic stress test. Standard features include the emergency stop switch, a full handrail set, and a long walking surface.
SCHILLER’s treadmill ergometer MTM-1400 is available as sports and as medical treadmill class IIb. It is particularly suitable for use in the fields of cardiology, neurology, cardiac rehabilitation and physiotherapy.SCHILLER’s treadmill ergometer MTM-1400 is available as sports and as medical treadmill class IIb. It is particularly suitable for use in the fields of cardiology, neurology, cardiac rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
The MTM-1400 med treadmill is virtually indestructible with its sturdy frame. It is very low maintenance and provides the runner or patient with a comfortable run with its advanced construction.
Quiet, compact, configurable
The bike ergometers ERG 910 plus and ERG 911 plus were developed for use in the cardiology sector. The devices are used to perform defined exercises during ergometric examinations and therapeutic applications. All major exercise data (such as blood pressure, heart rate, pedalling rate, colour-coded information concerning correct pedalling rate) is displayed in a compact format.
Medical couch/semi-couch safety ergometer
The couch/semi-couch safety ergometer ERG 911 L was developed for use in the cardiology sector.Special safety aspects require the use of a couch/semi-couch safety ergometer: patients with suspected problems of the cardiovascular system during exercise following a myocardial infarction or after bypass surgery as well as the examination of elderly and disabled patients. Thanks to the optimal positioning of the patient on the lying surface, a performance identical to bike ergometry is achieved.
Medical couch/semi-couch safety ergometer with possibility to tilt to the left
The development of the ERG 911 LS is based on the technology of the ERG 911 L couch/semi-couch safety ergometer. Thanks to an additional pivot axis of the couch, the patient can be positioned in an angle of up to 30 degrees to the left during exercise. This ensures a particularly favourable position for high-quality ultrasound images during stress echocardiography.
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.