- Integrated 12-lead Exercise ECG with full disclosure SCHILLER ETM ECG analysis program with measurement and
- Duke Treadmill Score assists you in predicting patients at risk of sudden cardiac death
- True breath-by-breath analysis of Metabolic response, Ventilatory response, cardiovascular response and gas exchange
- Real time acquisition and capturing of dynamic Flow Volume for End Expiratory Volume Loops (EEVL) evaluation of ventilatory limitation
- Display data and charts through standard Wasserman 9-panel plot or custom 9-panel graph
- Powerful post-edit option for data filtering calculation of thresholds VT1, VT2, VO2max, V-Slope and other parameters
- Multiple ventilatory threshold-detection analysis with 7 different threshold determinations
- Protocol Editor program for creating individual protocols
- Automatic arrhythmia detection and classification
- Unique dynamic protocol selection according to VSAQ nomogram (Veterans Specific Activity Questionnaire)
- Vector 3D ECG
- 16-lead ECG for resting & exercise ECG
- EMR & HIS integration through SEMA software
- AF Toolbox
- ECHO view for HRV
- BP-200 plus: Automatic Blood Pressure & SpO2 measurement device
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. In representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.