- Resting ECG with the SCHILLER ECG analysis program ETM as well as ETM Sport, the automatic interpretation
- Resting rhythm recording for up to 20 mins
- ECG Framer: 10-second resting ECG from resting rhythm
- Exercise ECG with optional arrhythmia detection
- Vector ECG, optional
- Integrated workstation for data review from all SCHILLER devices connected to the SCHILLER Server
- Bi-directional connectivity (including worklist and PDQ) to EMR, HIS and PACS Systems
- Arrhythmia Detection
- Spirometry, based on ultrasound technology of the SpiroScout SP plus
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. In representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.