- 18.5″ high-resolution multi-touch screen for easy ECG review
- Full-size keyboard with a durable, exchangeable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic
- Resting rhythm upto 20 minutes
- Hook-up adviser with colour-coded waveforms and anatomical model
- Lead reversal detection
- Exercise test option
- Various optional diagnostic analysis programs
- Resting 16-lead acquisition and analysis (optional): Based on real measurement data, not just calculations
- Fast and secure bi-directional Wi-Fi communication (including PDQ and Worklist)
- Resting 16-lead acquisition and analysis
- ETM, SAECG, Vector ECG, Arrhythmia Detection, ECG re-measurement, 10 seconds resting ECG from resting rhythm
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. In representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.