- Simultaneous acquisition of all 12-leads & 6 / 12-channel Display & Printout
- Large 6” Colour LCD Screen
- Alphanumeric keypad with direct function keys
- Detailed interpretation & Measurement software available
- Pacemaker Detection
- Internal Memory of 40 ECG Recordings
- Various Printout formats on internal thermal printer – 210 mm
- Battery backup of 3 hours
- Rhythm ECG Recording from 30 sec to 4 min
- Print preview option is available
- SCHILLER Communication module for LAN transmission
- External Monitor – VGA
- LAN (Standard in AT-102 G2)
- USB (Standard in AT-102 G2)
- Exercise ECG
- Work list option
- Barcode Reader
- SEMA ECG Data Management Software
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. In representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.