Experience: Min 10 – 15 years of experience minimum 1-2 years of manufacturing industry exposure.
Qualification: Charted Accountant
Accounting Software: Preferably worked in MICROSOFT NAVISON or any ERP software
Others: Proficient in Advance Excel and PowerPoint Presentation
- Finalisation of Accounts under Swiss GAAP FER and Indian GAAP
- To analyse and ensure timely submission of MIS to the Management and parent Company
- To review and analyse closely Monthly Expenditure on daily basis and analyse this for cost savings & MIS reporting
- Lead the budgeting & forecasting exercise to develop, maintain, and analyse budgets & forecasts. Preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Responsible for review and accuracy of Inventory item/ Product cost
- Timely accurate accounting of inventory and follow-up with plant/unit & Regional coordinators in this regard
- Lead the Physical Stock taking team and submit Inventory Valuation report to Management and Auditors for finalisation of Accounts
- Monthly submission of Drawing Power Limit to Bankers and sharing relevant data for Bank Stock Audit
- Develop and Implement MIS-related Reports / Data in ERP System for accurate & timely reporting
- Conversant with Income Tax and GST laws
- Should be able to establish effective coordination across functions viz; Sales and Distribution, Production, Region, etc.
- Should be a self-starter and Go – Getter with problem-solving skills and the highest level of integrity both Financial & Organizational